Monday, July 11, 2011

I Completely Fucking Suck: A Family Heirloom

Last night, I broke the family heirloom 1000 Pipers scotch shot glass.

It had to happen sometime, but why did it have to be me?

I was drying it, and it slipped out of my hand and fell onto the counter top and broke. At least I cut my hand a little bit while cleaning it up, because I freaking deserve it.

The Family Heirloom Shot Glass wasn't just special because it's the only thing we have remaining from my grandfather's bar toys, which arguably makes it very important. It wasn't just special because we've always had it.

What made the Family Heirloom Shot Glass special was that it held shots about half an ounce larger than a normal shot glass.

Goodbye, dear shot glass. Don't tell mom.

And my brothers are going to fucking kill me.

No comments: