Monday, June 13, 2011

Six Reasons Why I Love, Nay *Heart*, Yo Gabba Gabba: A Musical Exploration

I know I've extolled the virtues of Yo Gabba Gabba before. It just doesn't get old. I feel like it wants to turn my kid into a Mini Me, and since having kids is the ultimate act of selfishness and vanity, this show is working for me.

I love Datarock because they're kind of like Devo.


Can't get enough of Chromeo. Plus their hands must be very clean.


I'm ashamed to say how often I get this Aquabats song stuck in my head but it's freaking cool.


Best count to ten song ever, because they pretty much only get up to six.


The best part is near the end, when the food is all swimming joyfully in Brobee's stomach acid. It's purple.


I appreciate that TV is teaching my kid to beat box with Biz Markee.


No comments: