Thursday, March 15, 2012

Turkey Expat Forum: My Big Interview

So I was contacted a couple of weeks ago for an interview with Ricky Carbis, creator of the Turkey Expat Forum. It took me forever to get around to it because I was busy and then sick and then busy again, but I found a spare moment and obliged him. It's so rare I get emails about sharing links or doing some blog crossover thing that isn't spam. And Ricky's site looks like it has a lot of potential, so I'm happy to support him.

Anyway, you can read the interview here.

I leave you with a promise to post soon, though it might have to wait till the doldrums of winter are over and I feel a spark of life or something.

3 comments:

Ricky said...

Was great to interview you, a real good read. Thanks a lot!

Keep up the good work with your blog!

Stranger said...

Thanks yo you too, Ricky. Best of luck with your site!

Jack Scott said...

Honest and candid but then I wouldn't expect anything less! Hope you and the boy are well.